volunteer opportunityWednesday, February 15, 2012
The New Glasgow Riverfront Jubilee is looking for creative, keen and passionate people to join its volunteer team of marketing, sponsorship & promotions professionals to lead the development of some exciting new initiatives for the 2012 Jubilee.
Specifically, we are looking for:
· Contest Coordinator
· Business Development/Promotions Coordinator
· Youth Activation Coordinator
Contest Coordinator (Estimate 20hrs):
· Coordinate free pass giveaways & promos with radio & other media outlets
· Plan new contests in new target markets, identify new partners
· Develop a packaged experience concept for the Halifax market, secure partners & coordinate promotions
Business Development/Promotions Coordinator (Estimate 25hrs):
· The Jubilee is developing a new value-added piece to complement its Advance Ticket Sales promotions, anticipated to begin in March. The specific details will be provided to the Coordinator. While an overall vision and goal is in place, the Coordinator will have flexibility to put their own stamp on the project.
Youth Activation Coordinator (Estimate 35hrs):
· Goal: bring youth into the Jubilee grounds/drive excitement and sales of Youth Passes
· Awareness activities in the high schoolsGo Back to Blog